Board of Directors
Scientific Advisory Board
Our scientific advisory board plays an important role as we aim to develop the best medicines possible from our intellectual property. Our Scientific Advisory Board meets twice a year to discuss and evaluate potential opportunities and guide our scientists as they work to develop new and improved versions of our existing products.
Sir John Vane, D.Sc., F.R.S. (1927-2004)
1982 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine
Professor Baruch S. Blumberg, Ph.D. (1925-2011)
1976 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine
Robert C Bourge M.D.
- Professor of Medicine, Radiology, and Surgery
- Drummond Endowed Chair of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs, Department of Medicine
- Director, Pulmonary Vascular Disease Clinic; The University of Alabama at Birmingham
Professor Raymond A. Dwek, F.R.S.
- Professor of Glycobiology;
- Director of the Glycobiology Institute; University of Oxford
Thomas E. Starzl, M.D., Ph.D
- Distinguished Service Professor of Surgery, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute, University of Pittsburgh and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC).
Hon. Louis W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Former Secretary of United States Department of Health and Human Services
Samuel O. Thier, M.D
- Professor of Medicine and Health Care Policy, Emeritus; Harvard Medical School / Massachusetts General Hospital
Sir Magdi H. Yacoub, F.R.S.
- Professor of Cardiothoracic Surgery, National Heart and Lung Institute; Imperial College London