PAH Support Group Meeting Requests
United Therapeutics provides speakers that cover topics to help increase one’s understanding of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
Thank you for your interest in an educational meeting for your Patient Support Group.
All submissions are reviewed internally by UT Patient Advocacy and must include the following information:
- Support Group name
- Support Group contact information
- Event date, time, and location
- Program or activity and the type of support being requested (speaker program and meal, or speaker program only)
For educational speakers for Patient Support Group Meetings contact: PatientAdvocacy@unither.com.
- Please submit a request at least 30 days prior to the event date
- You may submit requests for 2 programs per calendar year
- Notification will be sent to the contact provided in the original request; either asking for more information or providing approval of the event
- Coordination of topic, speaker, and meal will be managed by United Therapeutics Corporate, a local United Therapeutics Field Representative, and our meeting vendor
To submit a request, please visit:www.UTCRequests.com